BEST SPAMMING AND HACKING COURSE OF 2025

  • Thread starter TokyoMachine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

TokyoMachine

BANNED
Banned User
Joined
April 5, 2024
Messages
54
Reaction score
1,573
Points
83
  • Thread Author
  • #1
Hey everyone, as the title suggests, I’ve spent up to 60 days in the past learning about spamming and how to send perfectly crafted spoofed cold emails and text messages to thousands of targeted victims. I understand that spamming is useless if you don’t make any money from it.

In the realm of email and phone number spamming, I’ve successfully sent out undetectable malware, including silent crypto miners and clippers (which I’ll explain later), spoofed IRS Tax Refund Emails, and even thousands of emails of crypto giveaways and disaster donations. With these combined efforts, I’ve managed to earn over 250k in profits within a month or so. Therefore, I propose offering a 10 man paid private tutorial on spamming, and I’d love to hear your thoughts on this.

I understand that creating such a tutorial will require significant effort and time. The number of people interested in the tutorial will ultimately determine whether I proceed with it. Please let me know if you’re interested in the comments section so that I can make the necessary arrangements and add you to the lineup.

Before you send me a message on telegram, Its not a free course, it’s $500 to apply and get your name added to the lineup.

For more information and FAQ on my paid spamming class, check out the attached document.


To see this hidden content, you need to "Reply & React" with one of the following reactions: Like, Love, Haha, Wow
 
Reactions: Luci123, ROB the Rabbit, hassan amyna and 26 others

mark1

Advanced Member
Joined
August 13, 2024
Messages
137
Reaction score
10
Points
18
  • #2
 
C

Ceejay042

Member
Joined
May 15, 2025
Messages
44
Reaction score
1
Points
8
  • #3
Okay
 
U

UndergroundX

Member
Joined
May 16, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #4
Ok
 

jesusplanet

New Member
Joined
May 16, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #5
rrf
 

mazenamrsayed@g

Member
Joined
May 17, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #6
ight
 

richzerox1

Member
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #7
Thank you
 

forton9

Member
Joined
March 22, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #8
go to oseeee
 

fvcgxv

New Member
Joined
June 8, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #9
thx
 

kira@outlook

New Member
Joined
June 23, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #10
.
 
S

slender47

Member
Joined
June 12, 2025
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
Points
3
  • #11
 

Hannah Hunt

New Member
Joined
May 30, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #12
Noice
 

luffy2121

Member
Joined
August 23, 2025
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Points
8
  • #13
z
 

hfghjkkg

Advanced Member
Joined
August 13, 2025
Messages
160
Reaction score
5
Points
18
  • #14
awesome
 
N

nick2022

Member
Joined
November 8, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #15
jj
 
P

propunk

Premium Member
Joined
October 15, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Points
8
  • #16
ok
 
V

vladdd

New Member
Joined
November 13, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #17
cool
 
U

usernames

Member
Joined
November 22, 2025
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #18
thanks
 

zlucinta

Member
Joined
November 30, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
1
  • #19
OOK
 

jj221

Advanced Member
Joined
May 23, 2025
Messages
149
Reaction score
1
Points
18
  • #20
ttt
 
  • Tags
    2025 hacking spamming